International dialling code for Canada
* Rates vary according to location/mobile carrier, etc. If in doubt, try
the lowest available rate first. Our system will advise if a different access number should be used.
To phone Canada from the UK, simply
- Dial the relevant access number above
- After the prompt you will hear a dial tone, enter the full number including the country code (001 for Canada)
of the person you are calling. Do not press any other buttons.
- A connection should be made within several seconds
08430420020 → Listen to message → 001 1234999999
If the local number starts with a zero, this should be dropped.
i.e. the local number:
would become (for Canada): 001 1234999999
- Callers must ensure they have the bill payer's permission before using the SimplyRing.co.uk service. All calls are billed
by your telephone line provider at the appropriate 08xx and 09xx rates and may be subject to a connection
charge, please check with your provider before making your call. Prices quoted are from a BT landline and are pence per
minute, prices and availability may vary from other networks (including mobile).
- Calls are charged from time of connection to the SimplyRing.co.uk service, even if the destination number is engaged or unanswered.
We advise replacing the handset after a short period if your calls are engaged or unanswered. If you call from a mobile,
remember to only press the call or send button after dialling the access number and not again after dialling the destination number.
Terms & Conditions.
- If you are calling a UK mobile, please see our UK page.
Sault Ste Marie
St. John, NB
St. Johns, Nfld
Toronto (all other parts)
If you would like to be kept informed of price changes (recommended), please complete the form below.
The international country dialing code for Canada is:
For help and advice, please contact us on
01952-813435 (Mon-Fri: 9am-5pm)
For prices and access numbers of another country, click the initial of the country from
the list below.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V Y Z
Please see our Terms & Conditions for more details